[G4] FireWire CDRW/DVDRW

CJ Scaminaci halogenius at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 16 17:49:26 PDT 2003

Oh yea of course, the odds are 50/50 if you get a stable machine and
they tend to be quirky. My 7200 which I upgraded to a G4 freezes
randomly and this machine will freeze during a very large network
transfer. (That is probably due to bad memory though) But the machines
are good transitions if you don't want to spend a small fortune on a
new machine.Not to mention it's a good hobby. :-D

CJ