[G4] G4 dual 1.25 and SCSI question, etc.

Sean picasso at madflower.com
Thu Jul 17 11:08:21 PDT 2003

personally the scsi zip and scsi scanner I have are attached to my old
machine because I didn't have drivers for OS X for the scanner eventually
I will upgrade but that time hasnt come yet. =)

The card Apple includes for 50 bucks is a 50 dollar card so it wont be a
lot more expensive later. You do want to make sure your scanner
has drivers though.

If you get a lemon Apple has to take it back, it is a federal law (us
only) on all electronic devices, 90 days from purchase for repair or
replace. They are mainly referring to people that send it back because
they didnt like it.