[G4] DVI adapter question

John Wilson wilsonjohn at mac.com
Sat Jul 19 21:08:16 PDT 2003

The computer comes with one DVI to VGA adapter. If you want to use two
VGA monitors, you'll also need an ADC to VGA adapter, one of which is
Dr. Bott's ADC VGA Extractor. Do a Google to find the best price. I got
one for $27 a few months ago. It works great, no software or anything
else. Not even a reboot. Just plug it in and go. John