[G4] DVI adapter question

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jul 20 01:38:58 PDT 2003

Good choice. Hope you paid $1599 for the dual not $1299 for the single.
The Mac comes with a DVI to VGA adapter. You need to buy one $35 Dr.
Bott ADC to VGA adapter for the second CTR. I don't know anything about
that printer's ports, but I imagine that a USB to serial adapter or
just plain old ethernet will do the job. I think Apple probably
provides printer drivers for all their old printers.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video)