[G4] Formatting larger drives

Brian Conner brianconner at vision-video.com
Tue Jul 22 18:22:23 PDT 2003

Whichever solution you go with, you want to make sure the bus is ATA6
compliant.

I assume you already have a FW enclosure, because the Ultra ATA133
controller cards are less than $90, which is less than almost all FW
enclosures, I think. Look for either SIIG or Acard.

For FW enclosures, I prefer Granite Digital.

FWIW.

Brian Conner