[G4] Best way to partition an external drive.

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Wed Jul 23 07:10:14 PDT 2003

if you want to create partitions, it's all part of the formatting process...the disk utility with OS X makes this a breeze...  you can not create the partitions on top of the existing formatting.