[G4] Operating (networking) without a keyboard or monitor

Erik Gilchrist erikgil at metagrafix.com
Sat Jul 26 06:51:26 PDT 2003

On Saturday, July 26, 2003, at 08:10  AM, Power Macintosh G4 List wrote:
> Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 19:35:53 -0700
> From: fuzzy44 at earthlink.net
> Subject: Re: [G4] Operating (networking) without a keyboard or monitor
>
> Hi,
> I read the posts about VNC and was wondering if this is something I
> could use to see and access my beige G3 from my G4 (networked via
> ethernet) without using a monitor or keyboard, I need to get stuff
> like my CRT monitor and adb keyboard off my desk but I also need to
> have these two computers networked.
> ...OR is VNC something for computers to network via the internet
> only???
> Thanks,
> C.C.

CC,
Check out the FAQ from the folks at ATT-UK who run the VNC show :)
<<http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/faq.html>>

Back to DIGEST mode I go ;-)

Erik Gilchrist | 973.462.8513
mailto:erikgil at metagrafix.com
erikgil (AIM) | erikgilchrist (iChat)
d e s i g n . d e v e l o p . d e l i v e r
:: http://metagrafix.com
:: http://erikgilchrist.com
:: http://kaitlyngilchrist.com