[G4] Dual 2 GHz G5 Queue At 65,000

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Wed Jul 30 05:19:55 PDT 2003

http://www.thinksecret.com/news/g5shipping.html

but as of now, it seems all previously ordered dual 2 gHz G5s are still
saying "shipping: On or before 08/29/03 (originally 09/02/03) "

i believe that this "announcement" will only affect when we see G5s on
stock shelves in comp usa and the like, and perhaps when orders placed
toady may ship. apple hasnt changed their tune on previously order
systems (yet). this also seems to only affect the dual models, not the
single processors.

sandor