[G4] SCSI cards and sleep (was...and new MDD's?)

Thomas Bulat tombulat at comcast.net
Mon Jun 2 06:55:28 PDT 2003

>What  card do you have ?
>Mine is the UL3D running firmware 1.6.610. Try updating your fimeware
>if you haven't lately.
>
>Oh, and a CUDA reset helps with Bus card and processor upgrades.

Hi groucho,

Right on with the CUDA reset. Might work.

I have the exact same card as you, BTW, APPLE UL3D ATTO OEM.

Where you aware of the sleep issues with this card?

It seems that this and all prior cards by ATTO do not sleep!

I learned this the hard way through experience. It's not something that
either ATTO or Apple even barely mentioned.

I used to have my who setup stop whenever I was doing any long drawn out
processing,
and it was driving me out of my mind.

Amy other real life experiences out there with this card?

So long for now, TOM