[G4] 2003 Dual 1.25 GHz won't sleep (USB)

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Wed Jun 11 00:09:18 PDT 2003

On 6/10/03 9:03 PM, "Tracker at aol.com" <Tracker at aol.com> wrote:

> I would suggest trying a powered hub as an experiment and try to duplicate
> the problem. If the problem does not appear, then you have found the solution.
> If it reappears, then try the other suggestions such as repairing permissions,
> etc.

I've done a bit more experimenting. The device that prevents sleeping is my
Dymo LabelWriter 330. This didn't happen until I installed the "release"
version of the 330's software. Guess I'll report that to Dymo.

Repairing permissions didn't help. I am using a powered hub.

Thanks, everyone, for all the suggestions.

Jim Robertson