[G4] 2003 Dual 1.25 GHz won't sleep (USB)

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jun 11 12:17:30 PDT 2003

Surfing apples pages in their forums and found out that there is an
invisible file that deals with deep sleep in os x.

The post said to delete the "com.apple.Powermanagement.xml " file in
this directory path "Macintosh HD/hidden/var/db/SystemConfiguration"

Use TinkerTool 2.32 <http://www.bresink.de/osx/TinkerTool2.html> to
turn on your invisible files and you will find the culprit in no time
at all.

Guess what It works!!!"

"T-Minus 2 Weeks And Counting" <http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Old vs. New - A Comparative Analysis" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>