fsck/explorer

Goldberg, Franck (x2187) FGOLDBERG at PBWT.COM
Thu Jun 12 07:00:51 PDT 2003

Thank you all for your fsck advice.  Warning: fsck can become addictive.

Kurt, I downloaded easyfind, and searched for Explorer. I will remove
Explorer and try Mozilla instead.  How can I make sure that I am trashing
all the correct Explorer files on the X side?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Appling [mailto:wappling at tampabay.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 9:12 PM
To: Power Macintosh G4 List
Subject: Re: [G4] Catalog B-tree damaged ?

Re; yes try easyfind  a free utility download to locate and trash
Internet explorer, then reinstall, I did have trouble with the mactopia
download page  being corrupted,so if you have trouble try a version
from a disk.I think its worth a try before a complete system overhaul
---------
G4ist, a listserv for discussion of everything G4.
FAQ at <http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/G4.html>.
Send a message to <G4-DIGEST at themacintoshguy.com> to switch to the digest.

XRouter | Share your DSL or cable modem between multiple computers!
Dr. Bott | Now $139.99      <http://www.drbott.com/prod/xrouter.html>

Dr. Bott LLC   4-port USB Hub in translucent Graphite!
Dr. Bott LLC   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ghub.html>

Small Dog Electronics   http://www.smalldog.com  | Canon Digital Cameras |
--Quicksilver & refurbished G4's arriving daily! |   and Camcorders!!    |

OS X News, Dr.Mac, Forums, Tutorials, Tips, Hints, FAQ?s -
http://www.osxfaq.com

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
anyone.  In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email.  Please advise immediately if you or your employer
do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.