Question about Automatic Software Updater on 10.2.6

deepthought dtwc at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 05:50:36 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I've got a question about whether anyone has run across my problem with
Automatic Software Updater under System Preferences.  I've never had
any problems witht this until just now.  Last time it work correctly
was when I updated my iTunes just a few weeks ago.  Now, I tried to run
ASU and it just quits with the window popping up indicating that the
rest of the system is okay.

I tried to use the Apple disk utility to correct permissions and reran
ASU.  I also rebooted and reran ASU with it still quitting on me.  Any
ideas?

Thanks!

David.