[G4] Monitor/Monitors??

Richard McIntyre mail at mackstar.com
Thu Jun 19 22:18:57 PDT 2003

Thanks for the Info,

I am now very tempted to buy one of these Displays, and very well might next
week. But how do people get on with the 191t and OSX??  There are great
reviews on the monitor but mainly from PC users and Gamers. I heard that the
Portrait pivot software won't work in OSX, am I missing out on a fantastic
feature by not having this? I would have thought even on a portrait shaped
document you would still need open space on the side for menu's so I don't
know if I would use it anyway. It is probably mostly for those guys basing
their whole work around Microsoft Word,  Which isn't my particular thing!!

Many thanks

Richard