[G4] Monitor/Monitors??

Andrew Keller rellekwerdna at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 19 21:45:33 PDT 2003

At 4:40 PM +0900 6/19/03, Richard McIntyre wrote:
>But I don't know whether to go for an Apple 17 " or say a Sony 19" or 2
>Mitsubishi 15" Monitors. All seem to be a similar cost with the 2 15" being
>the  cheapest. New Power Macs these days support 2 monitors off the shelf
>don't they??

If you get one decent large LCD, you can then use your CRT as a
second monitor. I recently got the Apple 17" LCD which I use next to
my old Sony 17" CRT. It's amazing how dingy the CRT looks next to the
LCD. Two of the same monitor would be best, but I'm happy using the
CRT as the second display.

_
Andrew