[G4] Swapin chips?

Ernesto A. Forcadilla forca at look.ca
Wed Jun 25 16:10:41 PDT 2003

 From fellow lister Snoke Jay S NPRI:

the page below shows how to configure the jumpers while maintaining
the 66 MHz bus speed.  the instructions are identical for G3s or G4s
in a beige.  btw - mine is the same model - beige G3 desktop,
upgraded pretty much to the max.  RAM is a biggy to help things and
cheap at about $20 per 256MB stick (the max size you want in each of
the three RAM slots, for a max of 768MB).

http://eshop.macsales.com/Tech/Load_Page.cfm?page=beigeg3zif2.html

sure this will help

Ernie