Double icons on my OS9 desktop!

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Thu Jun 26 08:38:38 PDT 2003

Duh! Ok, I've just slapped myself! The second set of icons on my
desktop are from my backup hard drive which is a duplicate of my main
drive using Carbon Copy Cloner.

However, I'm not sure I remember seeing the second set of icons in the
past. Also, they only appear when booting from OS9, not OSX. And both
sets will show regardless of which hard drive I've actually booted from.

Shouldn't only the desktop icons from the booted drive be showing on
the desktop, even though the other hard drive is mounted?

Thanks again,

David Crandon