Does Apple Lie about the G5?

SnowWhite jj4 at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 26 09:54:20 PDT 2003

Well, this whole thread just shows that before we really know we need
to have testing from users and magazine reviewers and lots of it to get
to the answers. A  few months will tell all about the hardware
capabilities and the software platform.  Just how long will it take to
get Adobe products written for this new OS and configuation - that's my
main question.

jj