[G4] ixTV Card in OSX>

Kurt Appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jun 28 17:08:11 PDT 2003

re; Im not sure this effects you,but,I remember an IXmicro card from
around the time of the 9500 mac, I had an ATI at the time ,I was not
able to use the older card in the newer machine because the bus speed
and I think even the voltage was different,forgive but its been along
time back,my point is newer cards often worked OK back to older
machines,but older cards seldom work in newer machines,is one reason I
hate putting money into peripherals,when the machine wears out alot of
things become unusable