[G4] clean keyboard

Kurt Appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jun 28 17:15:39 PDT 2003

re,I have had good sucess useing rubbing alcohol in a sraybottle, stand
the keyboad on its side a spray till it look. clean,and then leave it
to let drip dry overnite. I have also used a hand steamer,but must have
experience with that as not to melt anyting.I smoke so its just normal
maintenance to me