[G4] More CPU for G4 450.

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jun 29 09:33:41 PDT 2003

What about $1299 for the "new" 1.25 GHz G4 MDD? 4 slots instead of 3
and lots of expansion capability.

"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released " <http://www.ipod-zone.com>
"iChatStatus Adds iTunes Song Playing To Your Buddy ID "
<http://www.osx-zone.com>