[G4] More CPU for G4 450.

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Sun Jun 29 16:48:19 PDT 2003

Paul, Although opinions are worth less than what you pay for them; I
wouldn't spent a dime on an upgrade on your Mac right now. If you think
you want a new G5 in a few months save the money. If you realy needed
the performance increase the story might be in favor of an upgrade on
the CPU.

When You want to buy a G5 you can sell the 120 HDs, RAM, ATA card and
ATI 8500 sepparate from the G4 450. You can recoupe a lot of the cost of
a new G5 that way.

Again, If the G4 CPU Upgrades go way down in price it may be an option.

Roger