[G4] Error of type -127

Brian Conner brianconner at vision-video.com
Sun Mar 2 07:29:55 PST 2003

June, I thought the problem was with your G4. Obviously, I was wrong about
that.

Which is easier for you, to open up both computers and move the iMac's HDD
to the G4 (moving the jumper on the drive to the Slave position) or to get a
crossover Ethernet cable to network the two computers together? Or are they
already on the same network?

The idea behind all my suggestions to you is to copy those priceless files
off the corrupted HDD, so you can repair, re-format, or replace it. If they
are already on the same network, you can copy those files across the
network. If not, then you need a crossover cable, which any competent
computer shop should have, to connect two computers directly to each other.

Brian Conner