[G4] interesting lock-up problem...

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Mon Mar 3 06:09:27 PST 2003

Paularooski and the rest of the esteemed list...
     it *IS* OS 9 locking up.  I unfortunately have to run 9 to access M$ Outlook since M$ hasn't seen fit to put out a copy of Outlook for OS X.  and no, Apple Mail doesn't do what I need it to do...
v/r (to all but paula ;o) -
Jay Snoke