[G4] G4 and Palm Tungsten

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Mon Mar 3 06:15:55 PST 2003

saw this recently with this new dual 1GB... open up the Palm desktop software, Hotsync menu, select setup.  make sure a. Hotsync is enabled, and b. make sure Hotsync options is set to enable Hotsync software at startup.  restart, and volia, it should work.