[G4] ATA/133 card advice

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Tue Mar 4 17:45:10 PST 2003

deep sleep works fine on my QS 867 w/ a SIIG ata-133 card. this was NOT
true until acard released an updated driver (about 3 months after i
bought the card-->around july? '02) now everything works perfect, no
audio problems, great access speeds, at one point i even did a small
battery of tests setting up my 2 120GB drives in a raid1 using osX's
built in utility.

peace
sandor