[G4] ATA/133 card advice

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Wed Mar 5 02:35:10 PST 2003

it was a SIIG ata-133 non-raid card (they only have two 133 cards, a
raid and a non raid)
in Apple System Profiler it is listed as an acard 6820M. the only other
number i have is www.otherworldcomputing.com 's product ID# SIISCMP4A12
(OWC is the vendor i bought from, had a very good time dealing with
them)

hope that helps
sandor