[G4] Safari

Ramsey French rammjet at bisnaga.com
Fri Mar 7 10:32:07 PST 2003

On 3/7/03 10:08 AM, "M Garrelts" <mgarrelts at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Okay, I am not a stupid person, but I have the latest
> Safari version from the Apple site, and I don't see
> how to have tabbed browsing.  Can anyone tell me how
> it works?
>
> Melinda

The version available from Apple's website (v60) does not have the tabbed
browsing feature.

There is a version that leaked out (v62) and is being circulated around the
internet that has tabbed browsing and a crude implementation of forms
auto-complete.  In that version, if you turn on the hidden Debug menu (there
are 3rd party utilities to do this), the menu will have an option to turn on
the tabbed browsing feature.

The currently released version has a Debug menu as well with several helpful
options.  Find a Safari helper utility on Versiontracker to help you reveal
it.