Compatible Printers With Jaguar 10.2.4

Domains4Days.com Lists at domains4days.com
Thu Mar 13 14:17:12 PST 2003

I'm in the market for a printer that is compatible with Jaguar 10.2.4.

 A good desktop...

I've heard  that there are some problems with printer drivers with Jaguar
10.2.x. Have most of these problems been fixed by now? Is so what are some
good desktop printers that work with this system?

I most favor Epson or Hewlett-Packard... ( price range = $75 - $250 )

A good transportable printer ...

*  Also - I am in the market for a second small portable printer -  that can
be transported with a titanium PowerBook -  and are pretty rugged and
reliable.  Any ideas?

--
RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com