Problem with audiophile 2496

David M. DeFelice ddef50 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 14:20:57 PST 2003

Just got the card. Installed M-Audio on the os9 drive. HD is
partitioned into 3, one for 0s9.2, one for VPC 4 & os9.
Everything was working well. using the "disk Doctor" to transfer
tape to CD. Then I installed it on the OSX side. When I
restarted the os9 side everything worked until I tried to
restart or shut down LOCKUP. Tried diskwarrior to fix problem,
tried the first aid on disk. removed M-Audio from os9 HD no go.
SOOO.... I just redid the whole HD....everything
gone....reinstall everything...clean sweep.  Now I'm back with
everything but the software that was sent with the card.  I only
want to do this one more time. Anyone know what happened?

Can software be on both partitions?

=====
PTL
David M. DeFelice