Apple RAM only?

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Mon Mar 17 17:54:15 PST 2003

Anne Keller-Smith <earthpigz at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Should I only put Apple RAM in my Macs? What do you all do? What
> manufacturers do you use?

Apple buys most of its RAM from Crucial.  I bought my extra RAM from
Crucial's web site.  That is a very helpful, informative web site.  And the
price was competitive.  Buying RAM from Apple is more reasonable now than a
year or so ago, but still not competitive.

This is one area where I'd rather buy name brand stuff.  Some generics are a
big more risky.

--
Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,