[G4] LaserWriter problem

John Wilson wilsonjohn at mac.com
Tue Mar 18 11:54:10 PST 2003

 Have you tried using a different, known-to-be-good cable? I've had quite a few printer cables go bad due to unrelieved stress (on the cables, not me), frequent bending, crimping, etc. I went nuts once helping someone with their supposedly "bad/broken" printer, replacing everything including the OS, the printer cartridges, using a different printer, even a different CPU before finally figuring out that it was a bad printer cable. Good luck, John