[G4] DRIVE PROBLEM

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Tue Mar 18 17:24:45 PST 2003

just for some more personal reaction to WD drives.... i have a pair of
WD 120 GB SE 8MB cache drives... fastest and best ata drives i have
used yet. i use them daily on a Acard ATA 133 card for DV and DA no
problems whatsoever. My boot drive is also a WD 60 GB drive, never had
any problems with it. all three drives have been in service for over 18
months, and run pretty much 24/7. Meanwhile i have been through a
maxtor and 3 seagates in my G3 266.... =/

peace
sandor