Sherlock3 vs Sherlock2 How do I add Search Sites

SnowWhite jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 23 19:09:46 PST 2003

In Sherlock2 I had about 200 sites that I searched depending on what I
wanted and I could choose to toggle some off if I didn't need it
searched now. It was awesome in its ability to find info on the web and
had great control. I could add all kinds of search sites as well. Many
made by certain websites to search their particular content.

How the hell do I get this kind of use out of Sherlock3 in OSX. Am I
missing something or is 3 just not near as good a search engine. I
cannot find how to add more search sites or how to skip the ones I do
not want in this particular search. I am finding it much harder to find
the info I want and in most cases I get hundreds of less results in a
particular search. Very difficult to find obscure info on the web.

Any suggestions??

jj