program closeing

Kurt Appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 4 20:19:04 PDT 2003

Hi all, im haveing a lot a of trouble with internet explorer in osx,i
have a powerbook G4  800 TI and OSx jag 10.2 as fast as  I click the IE
Icon it just starts to open then closes imediatly with the message that
the rest of my system is unafected. I have found and deleted prefs and
tried removeing it completely and then reloading it,so far no joy.
could resting the cuda equivelant perhaps help I think it all i know of
Ive not tried?thanks for any Ideas here, Im exhausted