[G4] Switching to Mail finally

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Mon May 5 22:41:31 PDT 2003

Thanks Steve. I originally wanted to continue to use Netscape for my
email (I've been using it for 7 years now) because it's integrated with
their browser, which has some good advantages, but I've given up (sadly)
on Netscape for browsing. With the good things I've heard about Mail,
especially it's junk mail filtering, I've decided to go with it.

Sorry Netscape, AOL sold you out.

David Crandon