[G4] 10.2.5

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Tue May 6 11:49:27 PDT 2003

Jerry-
	I am running 10.2.5 on three different Macs, and I am quite pleased with it. Can you explain just what it is doing that you do not like?  Did you try repairing permissions on your boot disk after the upgrade (using Disk Utility in your Utility folder)?
Jay