New List member

discoveryarts at mail.bellsouth.net discoveryarts at mail.bellsouth.net
Mon May 12 07:31:03 PDT 2003

Didn¹t know there was a G4 list too =)

Guess Ive been a G4'r since  my B&W technically but here is what Im sitting
on today..

G4 466 DA
W/QS DP800's (just replaced the QS733 that was in there)
RADEON 8500
CDRW/DVD - patched to play dvd with OSX
2-512 pc133
USB/PCI
SoundBlaster Live (OS9-gaming)
G-Port.
40&60gb HD's
OS9.2.2/OSX 2.5

20" Apple
iMedia Key
Kensington 5btn Opti
Palm,floppy,etc,...

Im having a little issue though and could use a little info from you's
people with L3 cache's on their CPU's ( especially need info from a DP800
owner )   Im trying to find the values assigned to the L3 registry.

To do so, open ReggieSE ( a CHUD tool ) and click on the L3_CR registry.
The value will be in the upper right box mine currently reads 0X00000000.
Also if you could tell me the box #'s that are checked that would be
wonderful too =).

Thank you
Ralph