Clicking noise

Sherry Plummer Silver60 at pacbell.net
Wed May 14 10:51:10 PDT 2003

I have a G4-933 that is about 6-7 months old.  I am using V10.1.5.  I
just bought Jaguar OS 10.2.  I am somewhat hesitant in installing it as
the G4 is making strange noises.  When I start up the machine I can hear
soft clicking noises.  I think what I hear is it  reading the hard
drive?  Everything seems to be up and running ok, *except* it will make
*loud* clicking noises.  Something like a bold clicking into the lock
position.   I think this is when it is accessing the hard drive?

Is my hard drive dying???

Sherry