[G4] MDD power supply exchange

josh hough josh at rufy.com
Fri May 16 10:55:09 PDT 2003

On Friday, May 16, 2003 1:38 PM -0400 scart at sympatico.ca wrote:
> If its a 661-xxxx code it's supposed to be returned for the
> exchange price, if its a 922-xxxx or other than it's all yours

The code is 661-2877.  After all, Apple is calling it an "Exchange
Program."  Do you think they would call it that if they only intended to
give out free replacement parts?  This page says a return airbill is
supposed to be included:  <http://www.g4noise.com/news/1045858949.htm>.

> if they really wanted you to send the part to
> them they would have shipped you an empty box

In years past I was directed to reuse the same carton, which makes perfect
sense.
-josh