[G4] Old news/still unbelievable

Jim Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Sat May 24 11:34:45 PDT 2003

On Saturday, May 24, 2003, at 12:20  PM, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

>>> Which part is the hoax? The website? I think not.
>
>> You think wrong.
>
> I think Chuck Moore wrote an analysis of the site where he explained the
> hoax. I forgot the URL, but it filled in the gaps.
>
> --
> -

I would very much like for you to cite this "fill in the gaps" article.
  I have visited the Creationist website, examined thier stuff and
clicked the links to various and sundry related sites. All consistent
and serious and offering goods for sale  at seemingly verifiable vending
sites. There was no punchline in evidence.
Jim