[G4] Old news/still unbelievable

Jim Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Sat May 24 10:56:14 PDT 2003

On Saturday, May 24, 2003, at 01:35  PM, Doug McNutt wrote:

> Sorry, sigh, I can't hear anything. Your site seems to have no textual
> information on the *hoax*. Can you provide a more direct link?
>
> Does it have to do with Back in Black?
>
> At 03:50 -0500 5/24/03, Shawn King wrote:
>> <sigh> No, it's not. It's a *hoax* web site.
>>
>> Shawn King
>> On this week's show:
>> iPod Product Manager, Macworld Expo Conference Chair!
>> http://www.yourmaclife.com

Excuuse me for breaking my self imposed punishment, BUT is it your claim
Shawn,
  that the website espousing "Christian" values and exhortations to
piety, which contains
the article pertaining to Apple computers is totally a "Hoax" website ?
I think you need to sharpen up your ability to tell "overthetop" from
"kidding".

I just don't think these guys
http://crossspot.net/objective/members.html#PALEY

have that kind of sense of humor, not to mention all the work they did
to "hoax" you.