Apple laserwriter 8500 and Jaguar

csean at poc.it csean at poc.it
Wed May 28 00:36:22 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have the chance to pick up the behemoth 8500 at a great price, but I
haven't been able to find any info on whether it's supported in Jaguar.

The 8500 PPD's got installed with the basic Jaguar install (I'm running
10.2.6), so... should I assume (risky) that it works?

Anyone using an 8500 with Jaguar?

I probably would've looked at other (smaller!) laser printers, but the price
is right, especially as it has the Ethernet port.

Anyone know if TCP/IP printing for multiple Macs and the 8500 would be
supported under Jaguar?

Thanks.

Chris