[G4] start up time

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Fri May 30 05:53:47 PDT 2003

Disable the startup RAM test - this one is a real time saver. I don't recall how to do so though.  In addition, update to OS 9.2.2, or better yet, get OS X 10.2.6 or later (depending on when you decide to jump in - it may be updated further by then...as of this writing, it's 10.2.6).
	Jay