Adobe 6 really this lame?

Richard M. Kriss kriss at qsl.net
Fri May 30 06:08:12 PDT 2003

> Subject: Re: [G4] Adobe 6 really this lame?
> From: "Richard M. Kriss" <kriss at qsl.net>
>
> I just found out via MacFixIt that Adobe dropped the 'Save As' command under
> the file menu for Reader 6.

I assume the way around this no save as is to just do a Duplicate in the
Finder and rename the file.

I used to save Mac screen shots that default to Picture 1, Picture 2 etc in
.pdf format. Once open with the reader I used the Save As command to rename
the files.

Guess another solution is to have the screen shot saved in the OSX Preview
format and change them to .pdf later.

Can you still find the old Adobe Reader?  I may trash the new version.

The enemy of good is better and the older version was good.