Update on the Sawtooth

CJ Scaminaci halogenius at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 2 11:41:00 PST 2003

Vikki,

My Sawtooth did work again after I fiddled around a little. Appears
Firewalk X doesn't quite work right with Panther. Everything else works
great though. Shouldn't cause a problem for you. As for whether to
upgrade or clean install, I would recommend an upgrade, but back up
first. When you select the destination volume in the installer click
the options button and select "Archive and Install". That will archive
all the 10.1.5 stuff to another folder on your hard drive. Just to be
safe, I'd back up though.

CJ