[G4] My huge problems in upgrading to Panther

CJ Scaminaci halogenius at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 2 11:34:51 PST 2003

My Sawtooth didn't live through the upgrade. It was working for a few
minutes, but after I installed Firewalk X the machine was completely
broken. So, I'm back at 10.2.8 on that machine. It was the old 450Mhz
Sawtooth but I upgraded it with a PowerLogix 1Ghz upgrade. Starting to
think that might be the problem, just can't figure out why.

CJ