[G4] Importing video into a G4 MDD

diane diane at mathermotorsports.com
Sun Nov 2 20:39:37 PST 2003

Mel,

Thanks for your reply. I should have mentioned, the reason we are
using the camcorder is to tape our races. We've gone through a few of
them and this one has lasted the longest. They get pretty beat up
from the jostling in the car and it's just not economical to buy a
new camcorder for that.

Maybe I should just reinstall Avid on my PM6500, that did work fine
last year. Hard to believe that old technology can still produce
decent video.

Thanks,

Diane

>Diane,
>There are two options. You can get a system like the USB InterView
>analog-to-USB video that captures in a format that QuickTime must
>convert to DV before you can edit it in iMovie, or you can

<snip>