eMac 1G and Video Adaptor

e c fisheromacs at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 15:10:38 PST 2003

I am hoping to purchase a eMac 1G/superdrive within the next week and
would like input from any who have tried the mini-VGA to Video
(S-Video/Composite) adaptor.

To be more specific, the info for the adaptor says it needs an eMac
w/Airport Extreme.  As Airport Extreme is an addon option that I don't
need for my wired house, will the adaptor work without it? ie: was that
part of the description as a 'model indicator' or as a needed piece of
hardware?

I found this article 86397 on Apple's site, but it doesn't answer my
question specifically.
TIA

Ed C.