[G4] How to verify legitimacy of online business...

Michael Cucka brucknerdoc at snet.net
Wed Nov 5 04:44:40 PST 2003

On 11/5/03 5:58 AM, "Paul Cooper" <cooper.mail at verizon.net> wrote:

> Hello - you aren't really thinking of giving people who sent you an
> unsolicited email unlimited access to you bank account are you? If you
> feel a need to throw away money on a scam at least pay the "shipping"
> with a postal money order so you can go after them for postal fraud
> when your iBook doesn't show up.

Thanks, Guys!

I realize that this wasn't on the up-and-up - just started me thinking about
you go about confirming that a business isn't legit.

Now, how do I go about reposting these guys so that their web sire is pulled
down? Afterall, they still have a web presence where they are offering items
"for sale" like a normal e-tailer, so I'm sure someone might mistake them
just for a normal sale.

Thanks!
--

Michael